Ring Spinning Tubes ( Patented)
- Weight of 8 to 14 gms and lower against standard tubes of around 42 gms.
- Wall Thickness of 0,5mm to 0,8mm against standard tubes of around 2,5mm
- Cop content gain upto 55% and therefore production gain as average speed increases.
- Reduce ring dia upto 4mm and get power saving upto 11%, plus some gain in production.
- Instant Gain in Production by 11.5% with 4mm ring switch
- Power Saving Upto 8%for same cop content
- Hard Waste saving percentage
- Ring frame efficiency percentage
- Efficiency Improvement in Ring Spinning and Auto Coner upto 2,5%
Case Study for 25,200 spindle spinning mill
- Count : Ne 30s, Spindle speed : 18,000 rpm, Eff: 93%
- Production Per day for 1008 spls : 720kgs
- Power Cost per Unit : 12 Cents per unit
- Power Consumption : 1,38 units per kg
- Savings Upto : 5%
- Savings Per Day per kg for 25,200 spindles : $149 per day.
- Production Gain 0.5%. Equivalent Production Per Day : 900 kgs for 25,200 spls.
- Additional Contribution Per Kg Per Day : USD0,50 X 900 = USD450
- Efficiency Gain : 0,5% : .Equivalent Production Gain/25,200 spls : 90 kgs
- Additional Contribution per Kg per day : 50 cents x 90kgs : $45
- Total Benefit : Power Saving + Efficiency Gain : $ 149+$ 450 + $45 = $ 644 Per Day.
- Annual Savings on 350 days running : $ 225,400 Only
- Nos of Tubes:
- 4 time the nos Nos of Spindles : 4 x 25,200 : 100,000
- Price per unit of Composite Ring Tube ( 7”) : $1,99
- Price of Normal PP Ring Tube : $0,30
- Additional Investment : $1,69 x 100,000 = $169,000
- Pay Back : < 9 Months ( 262 Days)
- ROI : 133%
- Improvement in Efficiency of Auto Coner on account of large input bobbins
- Opportunity to reduce the Ring Dia upto 4 mm and save upto 10% Power
- Opportunity to run higher speeds with still lower Dia Rings
- Lower load on Spindle and hence longer spindle life
- Lower stress on spindle belt/tape and hence longer spindle tape life
- Fully recyclable
- Futuristic Material